[HOT] [OSM-talk] Event in Vienna/AT: Int'l UN Crowdsourced Mapping

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 17:39:04 BST 2012

Nicolas and Schuyler attended last year for HOT. I'm not sure if we've identified someone to represent HOT there yet.

Main topic of discussion (for HOT at least) is greater sharing of imagery in responses; as well as use of OSM among UN partners.

And a nice touch, UN Spider has switched to OSM.
http://www.un-spider.org/un-spider-world

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron