[HOT] Taking Gulu down?

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Fri Oct 19 19:50:22 BST 2012

Hey HOT team,

With the Gulu imagery expired and the city ridiculously well mapped, I think it's time to take down the Gulu task. As far as I'm concerned, we can declare mission accomplished for Gulu - everything we wanted / needed mapped came through. Again, a million thanks to the volunteers and HOTties who made that possible.

I can tell that you all have been trying to clear out the clutter on the tasking manager and would like to do my part in that.

Re: Lira, there's a little more work to be done. If possible I'd like to keep it up for 2 more weeks to wring out the last drops of mapping goodness. Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Robert

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 404-964-3451 | Fax 202-303-052 | Skype robert.banick