[HOT] WANTED: speaker to present OSM/HOT activities in a workshop around crisis preparedness and humanitarian aid organized by the Federal Office for Civil protection and Disaster Assistance in Germany 14/15 November

Pascal Neis pascal.neis at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:08:16 BST 2012

Hi Nicolas,
I guess it will be in Berlin or in Bonn. Do you
have some more information about the workshop,
maybe a link to a webpage?

After last years presentation "OSM meets Academy
for Crisis Management Emergency Planning and Civil
Protection" [1] I can do a similar presentation
there, if you like.

All the best,
Pascal

PS. thx at Marc for the hint to this topic here.

[1] http://neis-one.org/2011/06/osm-akn/