[HOT] Sample data for Inasafe testing

Robert Soden robert.soden at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:05:03 BST 2012

Robert et al,

InaSAFE was developed by AIFDR, BNPB, and the World Bank for use in
Indonesia but we already have active programs in Sri Lanka and the
Caribbean where our counterparts are exploring use of the tool.  We're
also partnering with JRC, ITHACA, and GEM on a code-sprint this
November to further develop the tool and add new functionality.  Happy
to discuss if there's interest in participating or learning more.

Cheers,
Robert