[HOT] Notes from the Bylaws/Membership/Board meeting

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 15:21:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

Just had a good productive hour with a handful of us. We reviewed the last meeting, and all the brainstorm notes, and revisited a few issues.
Switched into work mode, and settled on outcomes for the group would be three documents:

# "HOT Code": Specific rights, requirements, and expectations for members (meaning legal members of the organization). Some of this will be relevant for Hotties generally (like the Code of Conduct section), and it can be referred to from other docs. We've started an outline, and will be moving items from the brainstorm docs as appropriate into the outline. Please lend a hand if you are inspired.

https://hackpad.com/HOT-Code-1X2acHIN2HX

# "HOT Guide": A broad look at how HOT operates, the different components of the organization, and specificly, how to get involved as a Hottie.

# "Bylaws Amendments": A specific list of legal amendments needed for our bylaws. This would be presented to Members for approval.

For reference, the previous brainstorm docs:

* Bylaws Brainstorm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z54XlB1Yszk1HrtrDJD724l6-ZIZtfso_8v5lRiEdDA/edit?disco=AAAAAFkkndw#

* HOT Membership Brainstorm https://hackpad.com/HOT-Membership-CPDCgpsrsb1

* Code of Conduct Brainstorm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QWiWP8u3GydnKSwOFyrE7xa232QG7t6sjmFr1UNd79w/edit

Thanks
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

 of day as last time, please email me directly
>>> if Friday March 15 at 5pm EST, or Monday March 18 at 5pm EST, will work for