[HOT] State of the Map US Scholarships

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Apr 3 20:58:41 UTC 2013

Thanks Kate for spreading the word!

I'd love to have many submissions from the HOT community for SOTM US. The
application of OSM for humanitarian purposes remains one of its strongest
use cases, I would love to see again great talks by HOT folks. The call for
session proposals is open until April 26, scholarship applications are open
until April 21.

Looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco.

Cheers -

Alex

(OSM-US)