[HOT] Primary roads in CAR (central african republic)

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:33:49 UTC 2013

Dear Simeon,

Thank yo for your proposition. Seems the primary road between Birao and
Bria (straight South) is already done (but may need an accuracy check), but
the one between Birao and N'Délé (South-West) is almost missing (but not
covered by high res Bing imagery everywhere). Please add a line describing
your road section into the road network coordination spreadsheet on the CAR
wikipage<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Central_African_Republic#Road_network>
.
I propose there some methodology for road networks mapping based on the
highway tagging in Africa and also for the admin capitals.
For online coordination, we can chat on OFTC, #osm-cf room.

Sincerely,

Severin