[HOT] Fwd: Re: [CrisisMappers] [Urgent] China quake: Scores die and hundreds hurt in Sichuan

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Mon Apr 22 14:31:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

There is now a Spot 5, 2.5 m resolution, image of Ya'an and of a part of
Lushan county available.

URL for pansharpened image is given below.

There is also a panchromatic layer (black and white), which combines
this Spot 5 image with a lower resolution Spot 4 20110409 image that
extends coverage to the North-East. Address for JOSM:
tms[19]:http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/yaan_spot_pan/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

Note that according to
http://earthquake-report.com/2013/04/20/very-strong-earthquake-sichuan-china-on-april-20-2013/
Chinese emergency responders are handling this well.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem