[HOT] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Call for Presentations - SotM 2013 (annual conference)

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:00:57 UTC 2013

hi all,

Hopefully you've seen the SotM Call for Presentations. Hotties may also be
interested in taking advantage of the Poster Exhibition that's being
organised - it could be really good for people that are unable to
physically attend the conference. There's a few of us here in the UK (and
I'm currently sat next to an A1 printer), so we'll be able to arrange local
printing for HOT posters if needed.

Best, Joseph