[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 42, Issue 12

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:25:10 UTC 2013

HI,

An update to correct a mistake I made about the leading responders.
Actually it is not UNDP but a local Youth organization called Nafeer:
http://www.nafeersudan.com/
and https://www.facebook.com/NafeerInitiative. There are also exchanges on
a Sudan Flood mapping Facebook
group<https://www.facebook.com/groups/479970825427654/>.

Thank you to those who have participated to the TM
Job<http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/289>so far, there is still a lot of
buildings to draw. Considering the divided
urban structure, walls are also important.

PierZen has just finished to create a wikipage for this:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2013_Sudan_floods

Sincerely,

Severin