[HOT] Designing a big HOT poster

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat Aug 24 20:02:17 UTC 2013

yeah. An A1 poster is massive, so *can* have a lot of detail but I guess it depends. If you were designing it for a bus shelter you'd still want few words written big.

But I was imaging something more like this one which has some quite intricate details and small text:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Bestofosm-2010-small.png

Never mind what I was imagining though...  someone should contact the organisers and put the question to them: http://2013.stateofthemap.org/info/call-presentations/

Harry