[HOT] HIU imagery services problem

Joshua Campbell jcampbell.geo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:00:46 UTC 2013

Jean-Guilhem,

I took a look at it, and the cache does seem to be behaving oddly in QGIS
(although it is working fine in JOSM). This may take a bit longer to
diagnose. The cache is designed to be a TMS, and QGIS doesn't seem to have
native support for TMS, so I think the issue may be with how QGIS is
requesting tiles.

We will review tomorrow and try to get an answer for you.

If anyone has any experience or suggestions about how to work with a TMS in
QGIS, please let me know.

Regards,
Josh

Humanitarian Information Unit