[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+4

Dražen Odobašić dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr
Mon Dec 9 04:16:44 UTC 2013

On 18.11.2013 10:09, Dražen Odobašić wrote:
> On 13.11.2013 14:22, Dražen Odobašić wrote:
>> Hiyas,
>>
>> A short reminder that the next Tech WG meeting is scheduled on #hot IRC at 17:00
>> UTC, next Monday (18.11.2013.)
>>

>> If you have any questions, raise them on this thread, or during check-ins on IRC.
>>
>> Dražen

> A short reminder, HOT Tech WG meeting is today at 17:00 UTC
>
> In case you need a time converter, this one is pretty good...
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
>

> As it's been a crazy week and maybe we should postpone the tech chat for the
> next Monday (25.11). I'm still going to hang around on IRC/Mumble, but I think
> we still have more important tasks to our hand. What do you think?
>

> Dražen

Just a short remainder of a short remainder that the HOT Tech WG Meeting X+4
which was scheduled for 18.11.2013, and then postponed because of the
Philippines emergency response activities, is scheduled for TODAY
(09-December-2013) at 17:00 UTC on #hot IRC.

Your lovely and charming TechWG meeting organizer,

Dražen