[HOT] [talk-ph] Just got back from an Aid Mission to the Remote Caluya Islands West of Borocay

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Dec 11 15:20:34 UTC 2013

It seems like this is a "blind spot" in de mapping efforts related to the
Typhoon as not much mapping has been done on the islands ([1] and [2]).

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=11/11.9362/121.4099&layers=HN
[2]
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-typhoon-haiyan-2013#10/11.6993/121.8906

Bing (pre-typhoon) imagery is pretty reasonable quality, so if someone set
up a HOT task, I would gladly help out to bring more detail to this area in
the hope this will help you guys out a bit.

I don't know if any post-typhoon imagery is available for this area?