[HOT] Fwd: Re: [talk-ph] Just got back from an Aid Mission to the Remote Caluya Islands West of Borocay

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:17:04 UTC 2013

Hi Jean-Guilhem

The http://hdds.usgs.gov  had some useful imagery (10 December 13).
Unfortunately a lot of our proposed sites were under cloud, but we were
able to get some useful; information, specifically the true location of
many of the proposed mission sites. Damage asssessment is difficult as the
images are quite dark. I used some contrast enhancement that helped a great
deal.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.