[HOT] [talk-ph] Panay Mapping

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri Dec 13 16:08:46 UTC 2013

Fred,

Use of images released under NextView license is not limited in time
(unlike their collection):

"All license rights for use of the unprocessed sensor data and
requirements-compliant processed imagery, imagery services,
imagery-derived products and imagery support data provided to the U.S.
Government purchased under this NGA contract are in perpetuity."

(via John Crowley)

Jean-Guilhem