[HOT] HOT web site - Ready!

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 14 14:00:00 UTC 2013

Thanks Clara,

This is great.

The dns did not propagate yet for me. But I connected using http://d7-dev-hot.ifrik.org/

And as we both tested yesterday, the language link works fine when translations exist for an Update.

Trying to edit url http://d7-dev-hot.ifrik.org/updates/2013-11-17_openstreetmap_response_to_typhoon_haiyan_yolanda that I created, I see :
1. Edit Panel, in the body area, a message indicates : This fiedl has been disabled because you dont have sufficient permissions to edit it.
2. Outline Panel, Some text overlay the menu bar
3. Translate Panel, same, text overlay the menu bar.

Is there any way we can test these features without adding an Update permanently?

Pierre