[HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Dec 19 03:33:05 UTC 2013

Thanks for catching that Maning, I forgot to drop in "tms[50]:" at the
start of the imagery URL. Fixed now.

I'll work on uploading traces this afternoon (PHP time). Should have a
couple on the main roads.

Thanks to you!

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì
American Red Cross <http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick