[HOT] MAPPING GOMA/DRC

sdufour stephanie.s.dufour at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 19 16:37:31 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your answer !!

First of all, sorry because I haven't mentioned the name of my organization : MSF (Doctors Without Borders). Second of all, it is not an urgent request, it is more a less a first try with OSM. On a long term process, the objective will be to map the District of Rutshuru but for now we are focused on Goma and its area in order to see how it could help us to improve our interventions.

We can legally and ethically share the datas we have (list of health centers or hospitals). As I said one of the teams (the coordination) is based in Goma and go time to time on the field to collect new info.

I think we are going to start working on it,  your help when you'll have more time is more than welcomed.

Stéphanie