[HOT] Compassion and Self-Care

Lindsay Oliver lindsay at gwob.org
Fri Dec 20 21:40:49 UTC 2013

I think it would be incredibly beneficial to talk about our own experiences
of not doing self-care on the GWOBcast. Adding a personal perspective can
help people understand that there are real and lasting effects when you
don't care for yourself, especially in how it affects your ability to
continue the response effort. Would anyone be willing to participate in
such a cast? We'll be doing our next one 5PM PDT January 8th, 2014.

Lindsay Oliver
Program Director, Geeks Without Bounds <http://gwob.org>
lindsay at gwob.org