[HOT] Mali and Syria

Rafael Ávila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:00:04 GMT 2013

Hi all:

I've had a look to the Gulu/Lira guide and have some remarks:

1) For Non-driveable (too narrow / too rough) dirty roads, I think it's
more correct highway=path, instead of highway=footway. A footway is a
dedicated way for pedestrians, while path allows bicycles and other
means, unless further tagged otherwise.

2) I would prefer landuse=retail for a wide market area instead of
amenity=marketplace.

3) I think we would have to make different guides for different areas,
because each area has its own peculiarities.

Rafael.