[HOT] EUROSHA project staffing

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Sat Feb 2 19:51:48 GMT 2013

Thanks Séverin for the introduction

Dear all,

Some of you might already know me, either from this list or from elsewhere.
I'd be happy to reply if there is anything else you would like to know
about me, either on my experiences or on my motivation!

I am very excited to take part to this project and to the perspective of
meeting again with the EUROSHA volunteers whose training I helped
facilitating last year.

I now need to gear up a little bit about the current activities of the team
in Kenya!

Cheers,

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info