[HOT] Activations : How to respond rapidly in context of incresing workload

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:00:27 GMT 2013

I don't know how many HOT contributors have also been involved in SBTF
activations (I have been sporadically involved in both), but SBTF have done
some of the things Pierre mentions in the the 4th and 5th paragraphs
already.  It might be helpful for the WG to contact someone at SBTF to
discuss their experience.

Cheers, Brad