[HOT] Activations : How to respond rapidly in context of increasing workload

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:53:21 GMT 2013

Hi,

I agree with Pierre. I think the Activation coordinators should have most
of their available time for the discussion with stakeholders, defining
jobs, have an overall eye to get consolidated the areas and road network
aimed to be mapped and coordinating the mappers according to this, etc. and
not being the main contributors.
Regarding SBTF, we have a planned remote training coming soon, facilitated
by Frederic Bonifas, so we should see coming new benefits from this
partnership.
Regarding the coordination tool, did someone test
MapCraft<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapCraft>?
There is an internal chat (I do not know if the discussions are saved or
not) and the possibility to show what the contributors are doing. Might be
interesting to map the road network.

Sincerely,

Severin