[HOT] brainstorm on membership, board, bylaws

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 16:55:50 GMT 2013

HOTties

Are you interested to think through the issues around the role of process of HOT membership, Board elections, and other By Law issues?

I want to hold a 30 minute - 1 hour IRC brain storming session this week or next, to get all the standing issues and range of solutions documented.

Check out the topics covered at the last Board meeting, under Board and Membership sections.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sb0NaxPWBAMY4C6vxwpiSfmC4TLOK14VpKw3mvczEOY/edit#

If you can help, email me directly. I'll then follow up with you all to set a time.

Thanks!
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron