[HOT] Arranging mapping parties - meetup.com?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Feb 8 05:11:41 GMT 2013

Hey Tim,

As of yet there haven't been that many HOT mapping parties. I think
having a clear way people could organize their own would be great
though.

As far as the tasking manager currently some people have
administrative rights to make tasks. So if you were hosting an event
we could get you set-up with the ability to do that.

Best,

-Kate