[HOT] Data from Civilian Air Patrol's Hurricane Sandy recon & crowd sourced damage assessment

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sat Feb 9 21:48:15 GMT 2013

I thought they might be public domain, which is why I was quite excited.

Does anyone have contact with whoever was managing the tasking server(s)?
On Feb 8, 2013 5:58 PM, "Kate Chapman" <kate at maploser.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm pretty sure the images are public domain. Of course then the
matter is getting them.

Schuyler would know a bit better than I though.

Best,

-Kate