[HOT] Next HOT Chat Time?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Feb 21 07:46:09 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Anyone else want to have a HOT Chat next week?

Reminder of what the HOT Chat is. It is an informal meeting where
people can discuss anything they want regarding HOT.

Possible topics would be:

Recent Activations
Possible Training Activities
Strategic Plan Status

Right now only Harry and I have responded for times. If you are
interested please note your interest:
http://doodle.com/kp3ruddhbf527ezz

Best,

-Kate