[HOT] Mapping Kunduz, Afghanistan

Karen A Payne kpayne at itos.uga.edu
Mon Feb 25 16:36:52 UTC 2013

I'd like to add, we are providing the image service so if you have any problems with the WMS, you can either let Fred know, or ping me directly.

Thanks,

Karen

Karen Payne, PhD

Director Humanitarian Programs

Carl Vinson Institute of Government

Information Technology Outreach Services

University of Georgia

(w) +1 706.542.7766

(mob) +1 706.621.3684

(skype) karenpayne1