[HOT] Mapping Kunduz, Afghanistan

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Feb 28 09:43:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

The tiles server does work for me.

I also get 500 error when clicking on the link in the tasking manager,
but if I copy and paste the entire link in JOSM WMS preferences ("Web
address"), it works. (Note that if you copy only the beginning of the
link in the "Web service address" and use the "Get calcs" (or "layers"
(?)) button, then you get a wrong server address starting with gistmaps1...
instead of gistmaps...)

Best,

Jean-Guilhem

--