[HOT] Need translator for reviewing Swahili translation for osmose.openstreetmap.fr

Jocelyn Jaubert jocelyn.jaubert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:45:30 GMT 2013

Hi,

Since a few weeks, we added various countries covered by HOT, like
Burundi, Chad, Kenya and Haiti to OsmOse. OsmOse is a website focused on
helping to improve data in OSM, by reporting errors on incorrect data.

The website is available at:
   http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr

We have added a translation in Swahili a few days ago, but we need a
translator to check that the translation is correct. This translation is
available on the website through the top-menu, or here:

https://gitorious.org/osmose/frontend/blobs/master/po/sw.po

https://gitorious.org/osmose/frontend/blobs/master/tools/database/categ_menu_sw.txt

https://gitorious.org/osmose/frontend/blobs/master/tools/database/item_menu_sw.txt

By the way, if you want to add more translations, I will be very happy
to add these to OsmOse.

Thanks,
Jocelyn