[HOT] [Tasking Manager] enhancements - testers required

Katrina Engelsted katrina.engelsted at hotosm.org
Mon Jan 14 03:33:33 GMT 2013

Hey all,

To piggy-back on the* workflow discussion*, it would be nice if all tasks
had specifics like the pdf that the Red Cross included in their task:

http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/50#workflow

  Therefore, new mappers can understand the process better and it makes
digitizing much more clear for all mappers.  In the long run, it would
probably help with speeding up the validation editing.

I am not sure what would be the best avenue for ensuring that task managers
include information like that, but I think that it is worth mentioning.
 Ideally, there could be some sample screenshots and descriptions that task
managers could quickly choose so that people understand what to look for
and what the goals of the remote activation are.

Cheers,

*
Katrina E.  *
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*