[HOT] HOT Board of Directors election 2012/13

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Tue Jan 15 16:54:56 GMT 2013

Thanks Joseph,
Pleasure to read your post.

Hope to read something also from candidates. .. Please all candidates
remember that there are new (and quite possibly older) voting members (too)
who might not know you very well / what drives you / would drive you in HOT
board work. Explaining a little how _you_ see HOT in various ways and what
your role could be in directing/ building it helps voting members make
informed decision.

Thanks,
-Jaakko