[HOT] HOT Board Meeting Agenda

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 14:31:04 GMT 2013

Hi everyone

Want to share the agenda with all of you for this week's meeting of the HOT Board, our first meeting after the election. Of course, we need to be accountable and transparent, so publishing agenda and minutes are part of that.

More than just that, there's a lot on our plate organizationally, and we all need to lend a hand and help. So I think sharing what's top priority for Board discussion is a big part of that. The Board can only lay out the general plan, the work of details on our policy and processes, and ultimately the sense of what's been developed for HOT, that's up to us collectively.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sb0NaxPWBAMY4C6vxwpiSfmC4TLOK14VpKw3mvczEOY/edit#

If you have anything to add, mention it here on this thread. We keep the meetings to 2 hours, so almost never cover the entire agenda, but we will aim to give attention to all the issues. We'll also publish the minutes after the meeting.

Thanks
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron