[HOT] post-typhoon pablo/bopha imagery from atrium/unosat

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Tue Jan 22 15:19:04 GMT 2013

Wow, fantastic Maning! I second what Pierre said, a blog update would be great. Perhaps you can display some maps UNOCHA / MapAction that use the OSM data?

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 404-964-3451 | Fax 202-303-052 | Skype robert.banick