[HOT] Video, Eurosha training in Plaisians - September 2012

Katrina Engelsted katrina at engelsted.co
Wed Jan 23 07:47:31 GMT 2013

The Standby task force has done a good job with that.  I agree that it
would be good to have a compilation of videos.

We should categorize them into Mapping Events, Learning, Teaching and other
(and the teaching/learning might be able to go on learnosm.org in the
future... if they make the cut.)

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quick thought. It would be great to start building a comprehensive listing
> of presentation materials and videos regarding HOT, on the wiki.

Cheers,

*
Katrina E.  *
*