[HOT] HOT activation Syria

Trevor Ellermann trevor at ellermann.net
Mon Jan 28 16:02:06 GMT 2013

Hey Guys,

This is awesome. I was just actually on the Turkey/Syria border last
week and was shaking my head at the state of OSM over there.

I am working on internet related projects in the north and now know a
number of tech savvy Syrians. As you can imagine, they are pretty
over-committed right now but if HOT needs small favors or
introductions I may be able to help. They are fairly private for
obvious reasons but I can pass on requests, information and
introductions. I'm also pretty up to date on the situation over there
right now so I might be able to answer questions as well.

--Trevor

Trevor R. Ellermann
@trevorellermann
K0DMA