[HOT] Central African Republic import of WRI data

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:27:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm also prepared to contribute to finish this task and improve the CAR-map.

The WRI road-dataset isn't that big but it's not an easy task and still a
lot of work. I'm not sure a few mappers will be enough but it would be nice
to at least be able to start some work. I was just waiting on the
import-guys to clear this.

There is the other problem of not having imagery available everywhere in
the country. How do we handle this? I would suggest not adding the data in
those regions. Many of the WRI-roads are very inaccurate and if we can't
correct their geometry...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen