[HOT] Meeting of the Togo Support Team - July 2, 2013

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:22:34 UTC 2013

Hello again Andrew,

My assumption is you get an error code 1935 screen when QGIS trying to
install microsoft visual c++ thing? If yes, then I think it's because the
version of Microsoft Visual C++ that QGIS trying to install is conflicting
with existing Microsoft Visual C++ that installed on the computer. Try to
uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ on computer. Then re-install
QGIS.

Anyway, there is also common QGIS 1.8 installation issue everytime I run
QGIS workshop. When you trying to open QGIS, sometimes on some computer, it
shows an error something like this: *"The procedure entry point
sqlite3_open_v2 could not be located in the dynamic link library
sqlite3.dll" *
*
*
If you get this error in the future, it's very easy to solve. Find a
computer that has QGIS run perfectly, go to C:\Program Files\QGIS\Quantum
GIS Lisboa\bin and find sqlite3.dll or download from my drive:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByijXk6dlZaCYmxWU1pvUXlXZ3M/edit?usp=sharing

Copy that sqlite3.dll and put it in C:\Users\[your
username]\AppData\.qgis\bin
AppData is hidden folder.

Hope that's help.

Cheers