[HOT] Starting work on the Advance materials of learnOSM.org

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Jul 5 12:50:36 UTC 2013

Hi Mikel,

The current advanced training was specifically designed for a workshop
we were going to give in Indonesia. We never gave the workshop because
the materials were a bit too complicated for our audience. We changed
the entire training to be more of a Train the Trainer, which isn't up
online yet.

Also there is an intermediate section which needs a little more
clean-up but there is an active pull request.

Best,

-Kate