[HOT] OSMTraker problem

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:55:11 UTC 2013

If getting the phone online is a problem then I would try just leaving it
outside for half and hour or so and seeing it it picks up a fix.

I can't remember if Android 2.2 does it, but more recent Android versions
will show the GPS state in the status bar (Flashing means it's trying to
acquire a fix, a steady icon means it's got a fix? I think that's how it
it).

Cheers, Joseph