[HOT] Tech Chat Report Back

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 05:55:25 UTC 2013

There's a few more links now to projects and services, but it's not everything. Folks, if you manage or host (or know about the management or hosting) of any HOT service ... extracts, tiles, imagery, etc ... please add details to the wiki.

Once the sysadmin comes on board, I imagine one of their first tasks will be to look at our resource needs. If I recall, Schuyler made a rough estimate of current ideal needs at 3 dedicated servers.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron