[HOT] [Talk-us] Happy Birthday, OSM-- let's have a Birthday Sprint!

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 04:11:44 UTC 2013

This is a great idea Kathleen, best way to celebrate. We want to keep up the momentum from SOTMUS, and pick up other projects too. In HOT, we're starting to organize our tech work, and this would be good timing to get some focus.

For DC, where could we host it? American Red Cross may or may not be available. OpenGovHub is a little complicated on the weekends.

Also, wonder if there's non-coding tasks we could pick up. There's lots of initiatives coming out of SOTMUS ... TeachOSM, Diversity Task Force. Within HOT, we have a lot of policy and communication needs.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron