[HOT] next HOT tech chat

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 04:39:25 UTC 2013

I see, thank you very much for the detailed descriptions. Will explore
available options above. For the Tile/CDN server, I think major challenge
is on the bandwith traffic (in+out), one possible way is to hire a server
in the heart of Indonesia Internet Exchange (IIX), but if this server going
to serve Asia, probably Singapore would be better in term of infrastructure.

Regards,

Yantisa