[HOT] totally seeking 'other'

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:30:38 UTC 2013

MapBox needs a Biz Dev Lead in San Francisco and is actively looking for a diverse applicant pool. A diverse pool would be great for MapBox and great for open source geo.  But they need help building that pool.

D-I-V-E-R-I-S-I-T-Y !!!

Hmm. That was supposed to be a rallying call however I've just demonstrated my nonexistent skills in both cheerleading and spelling. National Dork Day was yesterday, I must still be celebrating.

But I digress! We are rallied.

So I humbly ask each ofmyou to reach to those diverse corners of your networks (keep it PG, or at least kosher) for bizdev superstars. And if you're feeling punchy, hop on twitter, these babies are just waitin' for some retweet love.

Tweet:
Save the Women's Bathroom! Save humanity! @Mapbox seeking Biz Dev Lead. Industry seeking diversity. Please forward. http://t.co/mdUEokLgIr

Link: https://twitter.com/alyssapwright/status/357343471339716610

Tweet:
not a white dude? please apply. Hiring Business Development Lead at MapBox SF: http://t.co/mdUEokLgIr via @mapbox

Link:
https://twitter.com/alyssapwright/status/356385182594506752

PS I have no idea what the bathroom situation is in MapBox. I'm sure it's awesome.