[HOT] HOT Photo Storage and Sharing

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:27:46 UTC 2013

If we want to build our own "Flickr" there are some options available, such
as

- Piwigo (http://piwigo.org/)
- Coppermine (http://coppermine-gallery.net/)

Piwigo is quite popular with features such as upload from Android/iOS
devices and extendable through plugins. Indeed we need server with lots of
space.

Regards,
Yantisa Akhadi