[HOT] ID Schools - Mengedit institusi pendidikan indonesia

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 05:19:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

How to conventionalize the placement of nodes/areas for Indonesian schools
in OSM?

Here, for your discussion and editing, is a wiki page with what I have so
far, and please do correct my errors.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Indonesia/Tagging_Schools

Please do use the talk page for discussion!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Indonesia/Tagging_Schools

Included in the wiki page are some examples that you can feel free to
update.

Perhaps, after the discussion has reached a conclusion or ebb we can follow
up with a project:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Project_of_the_month

Add your schools to OSM!

Perhaps we can re-issue that page for Indonesia with our updated protocol
for the tagging of the schools, since the instructions on that page aren't
very complete with regard to how schools can/should be tagged :)

--
Alex