[HOT] HOTOSM.org Drupal tweaking? - Blog comments & updates feed(s)

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Sat Jun 8 17:42:00 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Would anyone in the community be able and available to tweak HOT's Drupal
site to at least get comments and RSS feed for the updates + I'd love to
see ability to view also updates per "category" (=Related project as they
are named), See e.g. this
update<http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2013-06-07_humanitarian_data_model_redux>and
the related
project <http://hot.openstreetmap.org/projects/haiti-2> -- would be super
if it was possible to follow updates of each (related) project separately
at least via RSS, preferably also as an email subscription.

As it is the only way to follow HOT updates as far as I know is the HOT
Facebook page and Twitter account. And those obviously don't automatically
get updates posted to them (and they are proprietary systems).
It would be nice if it was possible to tell people interested about our
work or a given project that they can easily subscribe to updates from our
website.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
-Jaakko