[HOT] Central african republic import

Simeon simeon-online at gmx.de
Thu Jun 13 09:52:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the WRI import already started?
There is a wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_WRI_Data
and a task:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/219.
Although the task says that its only a test, someone started to import roads around N'Dele:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=8.39936&lon=20.69708&zoom=15&layers=M
The track there appears on my tiles as a teriary road, but in the dataset there is nothing left but
a new track with access=no. For me thats a strange combination, but the wiki pages says so.
 From tha satelite image, this road is bigger than a track and comtinues further than the import.

I dont want to step on anyones toes, its just that I am confused why some roads disappeared and that
I havent heard anything about this import.

Regards,

Theodin