[HOT] HOTOSM.org Drupal tweaking? - Blog comments & updates feed(s)

Mike McCaffrey hotlist at mikemccaffrey.net
Fri Jun 14 04:05:34 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

I've enabled and themed comments on the site for updates. I've configured
it so that anyone can post comments, if they properly complete an CAPTCHA.
Check it out and let me know if you think anything should be changed.
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2013-06-07_humanitarian_data_model_redux

Someone with admin privileges should probably take responsibility for
checking the published comment list on a regular basis. We want to be sure
that a bunch of spammers don't suddenly get through, and that people asking
questions or making comments are being replied to in a consistent manner.
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/admin/content/comment

Thanks!

Mike